Mierle and I had a solid pair-coding session this morning, with Skype (tm) for voice interaction and old-school unix screen used as a tool for me to see what Mierle was typing in his office in Toronto. This is a standard operating procedure for us now, and is very efficient. Today was no exception, we found and fixed some bugs and think-os in astrometry tweak for astrometry.net. The conversion of all of our code from IDL (tm) to C is an ambitious project, to say the least!
Later in the day I made a set of fake data on which tweak is required to succeed. From these, Mierle will construct a set of functional tests that tweak is required to pass after any change in the code.