I had a great day today, because I spent virtually the whole day coding!

I worked on making my code to find the spectra in a PRIMUS CCD image more robust and more accurate (in its model of the nod and shuffle behavior). It seems to work on all of our data. What remains is for me to reformat the output to what is expected downstream in our two-d spectral reduction pipeline.

I spent a lot of the day babysitting the re-build of our RC3 page. Then, when it all completed, Blanton and I realized that I had made a significant mistake. I fixed the code, deleted everything, and re-started!

No comments:

Post a Comment