2012-08-28

goodbye MPIA

Today was my last day at MPIA for 2012. I spoke at length with Karin Sandstrom (MPIA) about fitting combined HI, CO, and dust-emission data, and with Sandstrom and Kapala about Kapala's comparison of ultraviolet stars with Herschel dust. I also had a final conversation with Tsalmantza about all the lensing-related work she has been doing; she is still finding more candidate gravitational lenses and has prepared a long document for publication or follow-up, filled with candidates. Expect them to hit my ideas blog any day now! I am not getting any traction on my Atlas, which is what I have to finish in the next two months! Don't distract me, people!

1 comment:

  1. "Don't distract me, people!"

    But I want to finish the StarField paper within two months!


    BTW, your captchas are too hard. I failed three times.

    ReplyDelete