2020-01-31

NASA funding white paper

[I have been off the grid doing important things. Apologies to my loyal reader.]

I spoke to Megan Bedell (Flatiron) about representing Flatiron next week at the Terra Hunting Experiment collaboration meeting in Cambridge UK next week. I think we see eye-to-eye on all things. In general, we at Flatiron are for transparency in operations, openness, data and code releases, and building legacy value.

I spent most of my research time responding (at the very last minute) to this NASA Request For Information. I wrote in response a white paper about supporting methods and software for development of blue-sky methods that might enable qualitatively new missions and capabilities. My (very hastily written; my apologies!) white paper is here. Comments greatly appreciated (even though it is too late for the RFI itself).

No comments:

Post a Comment